The MyBuildingPermit program is a public, non-profit, providing a forum for regional collaboration. The participating Building Officials and permit staff meet regularly to share best practices, align on building standards, and develop materials to help citizens, builders, and developers navigate the permitting process.
- Improve the customer experience and offer convenient solutions, including the highly valued web portal, MyBuildingPermit.com, and building tip sheets.
- Set the standard for working in partnership with jurisdictions regionally.
- Promote training and other educational opportunities to improve staff and customer understanding of codes, standards, and the processes used to manage and regulate development activities.
- Be a resource of information for current building, development and State codes. Provide tip sheets and checklists related to development activity to assist applicants with the various application types.
- Promote building safety and an awareness of environmental consciousness.