Upcoming Trainings and Seminars - Contact EGovAdmin@ecitygov.net for additional registration information.
NOTE: To receive invitations to MyBuildingPermit trainings, please add MemberPlanet.com to your safe sender list for your email provider.
July 30, 2018 - 2015 IBC & ASCE 7-10 Wind Provisions - Presented by Mark Chang, PE, SE
June 28, 2018 - Customer Service Training - Presented by Barb Mock, Director of Snohomish County Planning and Development Services
Steve Thomas Seminars
MyBuildingPermit Member Jurisdictions:
- May 29, 2018 - IBC Advanced Exiting
- May 30, 2018 - Beginning Commercial Inspections
- May 31, 2018 - International Existing Building Code
- June 1, 2018 - Alternate Materials and Methods of Construction
- April 23rd & 24th, 2018 - Washington State Assoc. of Permit Technicians Spring Conference
- November 6, 2017 - Building Occupancy Classification
- September 26, 2017 - Passive House Training
- September 25, 2017 – Seismic Design Seminar
- May 11, 2017 – Advanced Accessibility
- May 10, 2017 – Advanced Exiting
- May 9, 2017 – Fire Resistive Construction
- May 8, 2017 – Marijuana and the I-Codes
- April 25, 2017 – 2015 Washington State Energy Code Non-residential Training
- April 18, 2017 – Kent Back to Basics
- April 13, 2017 – Seattle Back to Basics
- April 12, 2017 – Sequim Post Installed Concrete
- April 11, 2017 – Sequim Back to Basics
The organizations listed below provide additional training opportunities.
- WABO: Washington Association of Building Officials
- ICC: International Code Council
- IAPMO: International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- NFPA: National Fire Protection Association
- WSEC: Washington State Energy Code
- WSAPT: Washington State Association of Permit Technicians
- Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA): Well Home Program Home retrofit program for earthquake structural safety.
- Seattle Office of Emergency Management: For additional earthquake retrofit training and information.